[Coco] Play with NitrOS-9 over the Internet

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sun Dec 27 22:31:41 EST 2009

On Sunday 27 December 2009, Torsten Dittel wrote:
>guess I did it again: this time I wanted to figure out what the ftp
>command is good for: looks like it is good for crashing the system... :-)

I didn't know we had an ftp client for the coco/os9. ??

However, if Boisy can setup a public directory and force rzsz to use only
that, then I know for a fact that our linux version of rzsz talks to the
os9's rzsz-3.36 with 100% compatibility, so one could move files either way .
But for rzsz autotrigger, the linux box would have to be using something like
minicom, which is a vt-102 work-alike and has the autotrigger (*00000 or
*01111 depending on the direction) responses built right in.  That is what I
have been doing to get stuff back and forth since the linux support for
coco/os9 floppies went away about a year ago.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

Neckties strangle clear thinking.