[Coco] Play with NitrOS-9 over the Internet

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 22:10:51 EST 2009

its still up for me.  I killed the hung ftp process.

ftp works much like ftp on a unix system.. type "ftp ftp.kernel.org"
or similar..

wget http://somewebsite.com

should work now too, and the new "dw" util is there, type dw by itself for help.

all are a bit touchy still.  please don't try to actually download
files with ftp or redirect the output of wget yet.. pesky bug with
that.  otherwise they seem OK.

-Aaron