[Coco] DriveWire printing options

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 16:23:27 EST 2009

Hi Aaron.

If I'm understanding you correctly, then the initial output from drivewire
will be a RAW dump of the data from the port (whether bitbanger or (if
supported) parallel port).

Then any tool can be used (if necessary) to convert the RAW to either a
picture file or a text file, or for that matter a MIDI file if the output is
from Ultimuse.

Do you envisage support for Ultimuse, which also uses the bitbanger port,
albeit at a different bit rate?

Regards, Bob Devries
Goulburn, NSW, Australia

--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's
native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975