[Coco] Play with NitrOS-9 over the Internet

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Sun Dec 27 15:41:17 EST 2009

John,

Yep, that will lock up the system since I don't have a drive #2.

I've shortened the bootfile and the CMDS folder a bit to remove some of the more dangerous commands.  I'm quite aware that someone can still wreak havoc if that is their aim, but I want to eliminate the commands that honest folks don't realize can cause these problems.

Boisy

Boisy G. Pitre
http://www.tee-boy.com/