[Coco] Play with NitrOS-9 over the Internet

Tim Fadden t.fadden at cox.net
Sun Dec 27 15:27:34 EST 2009

ha ha ha,  bummer.

You don't need to remove the commands.   Use a login name/password using
the password file, and change the user number to anything but 0. then
change the permissions for public on the commands you do not want them
to run to -pe.  They will not be able to execute them but if you log in
as user 0, you can.