[Coco] OT: Atari ST Firmware (Was: Re: DriveWire printing options )

Brian Blake random_rodder at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 27 13:16:00 EST 2009

I can attest that Roy's adapter works as well with the ST as it does with a coco3.

Thanks again, Roy.

Sent from Brian's iPhone

On Dec 26, 2009, at 4:56 PM, rjrtty at aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 12/26/2009 8:18:27 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
gene.heskett at verizon.net writes:

I wasn't aware of that, never having gotten the one I got at the  cocofest
out
of the box as the crt in the 12 or 13" monitor took longer  to warm up
than it
got at the fest.

Does anyone know what  sort of monitor it needs?  If NTSC, I still have a
17"
with  composite inputs.  vga or better, I have a 22" samsung tv that looks

very nice when driven by an old liinux box with a quite old nvidia tnt
card
in it.

--

Gene,
I can  make a cable for you so you can use your Coco VGA

Just let me know and I will whip one up for  you...

Roy