[Coco] Play with NitrOS-9 over the Internet

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Sun Dec 27 11:20:05 EST 2009

Boisy,

I logged in just fine and played around a bit on your system.

Is this your Mac hosting this?

I also noticed NitrOS-9 ver 03.02.09

Do this version of NitrOS-9 have some special features contained here that you have put to work?

I remember that the .odd versions where for debug.

Tell us more!!!!

Nice work by all.

Mark
Cloud-9 North