[Coco] DriveWire printing options

Torsten Dittel Torsten at Dittel.info
Sat Dec 26 09:12:11 EST 2009

Aaron Wolfe schrieb:

> I am going to work on an Epson FX style converter that generates image
> output, probably tiff which can then be turned into anything you'd
> like with many existing tools.  I'll release the code under the GPL in
> hopes it will be helpful to anyone wanting to implement another type
> of printer.

I found a commercial solution for that one too (sorry, all in German):

http://www.directtools.de/directesc/index.htm

Maybe you'll get an idea what the command's paramters could look like if
you look here:

http://www.directtools.de/directesc/commandline.htm

(If google translate doesn't help, I could translate you some details to
english).

And this Modell 100 emulator has FX emulation included too, you might
want to have a look at the source...

http://sourceforge.net/projects/virtualt/

Regards, Torsten