[Coco] DriveWire printing options

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 02:40:21 EST 2009

Aaron,

I guess you could just choose one which was common, and emulate that.
Something like the Tandy DMP133 for instance. I'd guess that most
applications would provide support for that. Others may have
different/better suggestions.

I personally used a Tandy DMP202 for many years. That was a 24 pin dot
matrix printer.

Regards, Bob Devries

--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's
native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975