[Coco] Off Topic - PCMCIA Wireless Card

Tony Podraza tonypodraza at juno.com
Thu Dec 24 21:16:18 EST 2009

I have been using Orinoco cards for years (802.11B)  They were
originally Silver, but I supposedly was able to update the firmware to
the gold configuration. I have drivers for the various OS platforms as
well as CE ( I use one in an IPAQ, quite nicely).  Let me know if I can
be any help.

Merry Christmas to all.

In HIS Grip,

Tp