[Coco] Off Topic - PCMCIA Wireless Card

Steve Ostrom smostrom7 at comcast.net
Thu Dec 24 00:02:59 EST 2009

Tom, please keep it handy.  I should know in about a week.  My eBay purchase
has been sent to me, so I should be able to test it out when it arrives.  I
do really appreciate your offer.

>From what I read in the the exchanges back in 2002 and 2003, some of these
cards work with the NEC MobilePro and some don't.  In fact, if you really
want to part with your PCMCIA card, I would like to have it as a spare.
Please add 5 or 10 bucks to the total postage and I'll be more than happy to
buy it from you.  I'm worried that if the Orinoco card does not work I'll
need to start the process all over again with more delays.  Yours would be a
great second try.

I can send you my address off-line if you are interested in parting with
your card.  Any idea if CE 2.01 drivers are available?

Many thanks!

-- Steve --