[Coco] Christmas Greetings from Brother Jeremy

Steve Ostrom smostrom7 at comcast.net
Thu Dec 24 19:06:18 EST 2009

It sounds like those little ones are your own, Brother Jeremy.  I'm sure
they feel that way when they are with you.

Have the merriest of Christmases.

(I still remember you running out to say good-bye to me as I was leaving the
Cocofest a year and a half ago.  That had a profound affect on me, and made
the trip to Chicago so worthwhile.  You are one incredible person, and a
credit to your profession and to the Coco world.)

Take care.

-- Steve --