[Coco] Christmas Greetings from Brother Jeremy

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 18:04:27 EST 2009

And a blessed Christmas to you from Downunder, Brother Jeremy.

I pray that we will all remember the reason for this season; that the
Saviour Jesus, was born.

God bless you all.

Regards, Bob Devries

--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's
native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975