[Coco] DMAPPS decoded part 2

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Wed Dec 23 23:28:16 EST 2009

On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 06:42:41AM -0600, Boisy G. Pitre wrote:
> Nice work Willard. I have always wanted to know the details of the
> DeskMate stuff.

Gee, Thanks!

> George Bethea really wants a Y2K compliant Deskmate 3.

The Glenside Y2K patch set has a new DMTIM (or a patch to create
one) that will accept dates after 1999...

>I think he's on this list, but I see him every fest and he always
>asks me if I've done it.  Is this something you will be doing?

But is sounds like there are Y2K issues in the apps themselves?  Shows
how much I actually use Deskmate.;-)  Unfortunately, I'm probably done
hacking at Deskmate for the moment.  My skills are nowhere near "mad"
enough to make any sense of a raw disassembly of the Deskmate code.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA
  -- R.E. Howard