[Coco] Drivewire for dummies?

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Wed Dec 23 07:40:57 EST 2009

Sorry for not coming in quick enough on this thread.  I need to clear up something.

The cassette loader code is not HDB-DOS for DriveWire.  It is a small piece of code that requests track 34 from the DriveWire server and jumps to $2602 (exactly how the DOS command works).  This code is used to boot directly into a NitrOS-9 disk image.  It is not suitable for doing what you want to do (use Disk BASIC disk images).

I haven't thought about making HDB-DOS cassette-loadable itself.  It could be done but I just haven't done it.  I'll try it out sometime today and see if I can come up with something.
--
Boisy G. Pitre
http://www.tee-boy.com/