[Coco] [coco] stuck in the snow

Brian Goers briang0671 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 20 16:39:40 EST 2009

rjrtty at aol.com wrote:
> People,
>
>      I am snowed in at the plant where  I work  alone
We do have Fest dates, see below in my signature file.
I think you can call to reserve a room now. I not positive. But it's
easy to call. The phone number can be found on the Glenside web page see
below.

I have not contacted anyone about Seminars. I thought I would wait until
February.

Hang in there.

> To keep this on topic have the details of the next
> fest been determined yet?
>
> Roy

Brian Goers
Glenside Computer Club
Vice President of Special Events
                           The 19th Annual “LAST” Chicago CoCoFEST!
                           Will be held May 15 &16, 2010
                           Holiday Inn & Suites in Elgin.
 Glenside URL - http://GlensideCCC.com

"The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man
 who can't read them."--Mark Twain