[Coco] crazy ebay ad

Dave Kelly daveekelly1 at embarqmail.com
Sun Dec 13 21:18:04 EST 2009

Gene Heskett wrote:

>> Seeing this, wonder what a Coco with the serail # 00000001 would bring?
>>
> You keep tempting us with that Dave, how about a pix?

Gene, I wish I could. It belongs to Lee Veal. I saw it twice. Once at
the Dallas Coco Groups meeting and again in Chicago.

Several years ago, he retired from the City of Dallas and he and his
wife moved back to her home town of San Miguel de Allende. I exchanged
several emails with him and he posted here some.

I received an email that his wife had been diagnosed with cancer and a
year or so later one that said she had passed on. Have not heard from
him since. ( Dennis is he stilled subscribe here? If so ask him to join
in? ).

He and David  Whordell were at the Tandy outlet in Ft Worth and found a
whole pallet of Coco's, he could have bought 1 through 25. Last I heard
he had it locked up in a safety deposit box somewhere.

Sorry, no pix, just memories.
Dave