[Coco] drivewire serial port progress

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Tue Dec 1 22:33:56 EST 2009

At 07:13 AM 12/1/2009, you wrote:
>Aaron,
>
>I have not seen the blue screen in the DW server either.
>
>We run this 24/7 for testing on every CoCo product we ship out.
>
>Regards,
>
>Mark
>Cloud-9

It's doing it on my system.  I'll take a digital camera video of it
taking place and upload it.  Like I said, it's probably because it's
having problems dealing with my USB/Serial Adaptor.  When the CoCo is
powered off sometimes (1 out of 10) I'm guessing that the serial
adaptor barfs and causes Windows to crash, but then this never ever
happens unless the DriveWire applet is running.

--
~ Roger Taylor