[Coco] drivewire serial port progress

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Tue Dec 1 20:56:06 EST 2009

At 06:52 PM 11/30/2009, you wrote:
>On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 2:18 PM, Roger Taylor <operator at coco3.com> wrote:
> > At 10:49 AM 11/30/2009, you wrote:
> >

>Didn't mean to cause trouble.  As a (sometimes) professional
>programmer, and frequent contributor to several open source projects,
>I take licenses pretty seriously.  I love open code and create lots of
>it (for better or worse) but I'm careful to keep things "pure" on that
>side.  I can't see why the author would have any issue, but it's good
>to make sure.

Most authors want their names and title to remain on their work so
the world will know who created it, but when they say anybody can use
it in any of their programs, it's almost like saying here's a cake I
made, here's the recipe, and I'm handing it all to you... and oh...
by the way, you can eat the cake, and make one for yourself, but it
you can't share your cake with anybody else because people will think
you came up with the recipe.  ;)

--
~ Roger Taylor