[Coco] Java DriveWire Server Update

Jim Hathaway kg4knb at hat3.net
Tue Dec 15 00:41:05 EST 2009

Aaron Wolfe has been hard at work with the new Java DriveWire server.  I am
happy to report a few exciting things that will soon be available, or are
currently working now.

For more information please see either Aaron's site or my site:
http://aaronwolfe.com/coco/
http://www.hat3.net/java-drivewire-server

Today was the first simultanius multi connection Telnet Access to a Color
Computer 3 over the internet (that I am aware of) using DriveWire:
http://www.hat3.net/java-drivewire-server/multiple-telnet-sessions

AT Command support that will be in the new Java DriveWire server for use in
making external connections on the internet via a terminal program:
http://www.hat3.net/java-drivewire-server/at-command-support

More information on the new DriveWire server Web interface (not too much
here yet, but it is a start)
http://www.hat3.net/java-drivewire-server/java-web-front-end

If you would like to telnet into Aaron's machine just send him an email at
aawolfe at gmail.com.

There is not a current release of this server yet, as it is still in
development.

Please provide your comments and suggestions.