[Coco] Magazines and Indexes

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 29 19:49:37 EDT 2009

Dean Leiber wrote:>Wayne, all the OSKers  (6 issues total) have been scanned
> and
bookmarked and my cursory examination (rummaging through the TOC)
> didn't find it in the OSKer. Perhaps it was in the OS-9 Underground?

Thanks for the quick response, Dean. :)

Maybe that was it. I had totally forgotten about those other articles. LOL Please let me know if you run across the reference article. That copy's importance is in that it is the original. The new copy I'm making will be more complete, and will be in pdf form. I am using Word to compose the document.

I haven't made a final decision yet, but since I was never able to finish my comparisons between Basic09 and Microware Basic, I am considering putting everything related to the OSK version in an appendix, separate from the rest of the document, and making the focus of the reference OS-9 Level 1 and Level II Basic09. Maybe someday I'll find the time to explore OSK Basic further.

Wayne