[Coco] Magazines and Indexes

Frank Swygert farna at att.net
Mon Aug 3 08:46:44 EDT 2009

No, it won't help, just give you a background of "CoCo Clipboard" is all. I'm pretty sure it's in the original, the only articles I modified for the second edition were "support" and "vendor" type articles, and I deleted all of the ads since the products are no longer available. Cloud-9 and many CoCo web sites were added in the "support" section though.

-------
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 21:40:53 -0400
From: "Paul Fitch" <pfitchjr at bellsouth.net>

Thanks Frank. I have that book.  I'm pretty sure I bought one of your hard
copies long, long ago.

I'm not sure it will help tho, as I am physically looking at each article I
input and keying in sort codes, ie Coco1/2, Coco3, Hardware, Software, ECB,
DECB, OS-9, Flex, ASM, Basic09, Forth, Pascal, ect...

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"