[Coco] Mr Bjork please don't leave the communiity on the account of one disgruntled member!

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 29 14:23:55 EDT 2009

On 8/28/09, Darren A wrote:
> I read those forum posts and didn't understand why he reacted so
> dramatically to a few rude criticisms from one individual.

I have known the name Steve BJork since I began using a CoCo 2 back in 1988. While I have never met the man face-to-face, I've always held a deep respect for him because of his dedication to the Color Computer community. I think is it sad that the attacks on the website resulted in all those lost posts, and even more sad that the loss of those messages, and everything else related to that loss (ie. the musings of one poster, the inability(?) of the admin to restore previous posts, loss of more recent posts, etc.) has resulted in the loss of one of the most valuable resources the CoCo community has.

I hope that Steve will reconsider, and at least continue to be involved with the rest of us. I, for one, will miss his presence if he does not.

Wayne