[Coco] Mr Bjork please don't leave the communiity on theaccount of one disgruntled member!

Paul Fitch pfitchjr at bellsouth.net
Sat Aug 29 06:17:23 EDT 2009

I could see where Steve was coming from.  On the one hand, why post to a
site that seems to "have it in" for him.  A lot of time and effort can go
into properly responding to a question, and then to see that effort "wasted"
when the post evaporates can be very upsetting.  Not that I think Roger has
anything to do with it beyond having too much on his plate and not being
sufficiently god-like in his troubleshooting ability to figure out why some
posts just won't show up.

Steves initial point was valid.  Until the site was "fixed", why post on it?

Then the other guy, who had like 38 posts total, got into a snit over it.
Its like a guy with 7 twitter posts getting into a chest thumping argument
with a novelist.  They are not in the same league.

Did Steve over-react?, probably.  But I don't know what is going on in his
life right now.  Hopefully time will allow everyone a chance to get some
perspective.