[Coco] Mr Bjork please don't leave the communiity on the account of one disgruntled member!

Darren A mechacoco at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 01:18:41 EDT 2009

On 8/28/09, RJLCyberPunk wrote:
> Back at CoCo3.com Mr Bjork had a bitter dispute with a very disgruntled
> member there and as a result he announced he would be leaving the CoCo
> Community all together! I hereby want to say that that member in no way,
> shape or form represents the opinion or wishes of any of all the other
> members of our beloved CoCo community and I hope & pray that Mr Bjork
> doesn't leave us on the account of just this one individual.
>
> --

I read those forum posts and didn't understand why he reacted so
dramatically to a few rude criticisms from one individual.  I have
seen many other comments on that forum and on this list showing that
most of us in the community hold him in high regard.

He has already changed the home page of his web site (coco4.com) to
say that the project is now dead due to this issue.

Let's hope that things cool down and he changes his mind about leaving.

Darren