[Coco] SECB (was:Re: RAINBOW vinyl records?)

Paul Fitch pfitchjr at bellsouth.net
Sun Aug 16 17:46:46 EDT 2009

I remember when I got my 1st Coco, my roommate got a Vic-20.  He then
immediately upgraded to a C-64 as soon as he could.  I remember their basic
listings having so many pokes in them, I thought "Whats to point of trying
to learn basic on this machine, when you can't figure out what all the pokes
are doing when you read the listings?"