[Coco] RAINBOW vinyl records?

Christian Lesage hyperfrog at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 21:35:08 EDT 2009

Stephen Adolph wrote:
> http://ottawa.en.craigslist.ca/clt/1317654644.html
>
> check this out.  I don't even understand what this could be?
I don't know either. That record doesn't even seem to be round! My guess
is that those records were made for testing purposes by someone who had
the equipment to do so. The other records are kind of weird too. I mean,
who would want to listen to "Speech Coding" from the Institute of
Electrical and Electronic Engineers? "Hey honey, wanna listen to
'Transmission Error Effects' tonight? Let's have a Martini."

Cheers,

Christian