[Coco] requesting scans of docs...

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 15 21:06:49 EDT 2009

I don't know how relevant this is, but I was looking for info on what I remember being called Forth09. I thought it was a version of Forth for OS-9, but it turns I can't find a single reference to it. Instead, at this address(http://www.forth.org/compilers.html), I found the following:

CAMEL Forth (6809, 8051, Z80)

       CAMELFORTH FOR THE 6809 - ALPHA TEST VERSION - 7 MAY 1995

This is an ALPHA TEST version of CamelForth/09, an ANSI Standard Forth
for the Motorola 6809 microprocessor.  This means that, although I have
tested the bulk of this code for correct functioning, you ARE LIKELY to
discover bugs.  I'd appreciate hearing of any such, either

F68KANS (68K)
This is the latest release of the F68KANS Forth development system
for 680x0 computers.

F68KANS is the system following F68K. It is the first high-speed
ANSI (dpANS6) implementation build from scratch.