[Coco] reducing size of scanned magazines

Ben Jimenez ben_jimenez at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 15 02:51:04 EDT 2009

on page 177 there are some military games listed, anyone know where I can find these games to play now?

COMPANY COMMANDER 32K
Game module 1 - House to House. Ark Royal's squad level WWI I
i n fantry combat game.
They said it couldn 't be done - a SQUAD LEVEL wargame on a com·
puter - but we've done it. The Line of Sight problem is licked - and the
mac h i ne language routi nes really speed things up.
Game Module #1 comes with House to House map and 1 0 + scenerios
involving infantry combat in Aachen, Caen, Arnheim, Sta l i ngrad and
other famous WWI I c i ty battlegrounds. Combat u n i ts i n c l ude rifle
squads, mortar teams, mac h i ne gun crews, engineers, and more
(depending on the scenerio chosen), leaders, vehicles and other
weaponry of WWI I . Unique design al lows i ncorporation of future
expansion modules.
Choose campaign play and put yourself on the battlefield, Corporal
Smith or Jones; collect pOints toward promotion. Order up smoke from
the mortar squad, HE for those dug in u n i ts. Take the objective and you
might make Major someday. Just don't step on a land mine

BATTLE OF THE BULGE 32K
Ark Royal's 1 or 2 player game by the author of Battle For Tunis, Bulge recreates
operation Wacht Am Rhein, H i t ler's last desperate gamble of WWI I . In none of our
games is the fog of war so apparent than i n BULGE. You know the Germans have
attacked in the Ardennes, but little else. What is their strength? Thei r objective?
Who do you send to repair the huge gap in the American l i nes? What bridges do
you blow? Can you protect the fuel depots? Where are all those Tigers coming
from? When will the weather clear?
H istorically accurate, and a real chal lenge whether it be against the computer or
a friend. (Just don