[Coco] A bit more of CoCo history dies...

Thu Aug 6 23:03:43 EDT 2009

Hi,

I suspected that you might have problems.

I really would like to convert Belle2 to some more reasonable format.

So far, no luck. When it disappears from the web I will have no way of
looking at it.

As far as I can tell, the congress has stopped funding "pork" projects.

Perhaps it might be converted to a "stimulus" program as it appears ready to
go.

Even the town has some people unhappy that they would get too little
dredging for their part of the cost.

When I lived there the water was ~ 3 feet deep, the U of WI study and the
army planned to dredge just a small part in the middle for the fish.

The depth of the "Mill Pond" might be only one foot deep now.

I did ask for the original pictures which the army sent to me so I do have
the current / before the project is done, pictures of my childhood home.

But there are 3-4 other Shockwave pictures in the set of other locations I
would like to keep.

SHF