[Coco] "The Shack" re-branding

Paul Fitch pfitchjr at bellsouth.net
Wed Aug 5 18:10:19 EDT 2009

I agree with the spirit of what you said, but not the text.  You don't need
an 8-bit machine when you have an emulator.  You could basically have any
machine you wanted.  I suspect todays high-end PCs are probably capable of
emulating the early CRAYS.

So you want you kids to learn about computing, fire up VCC or Mess or Mocha.
We might as well make these uSoft machines do something usefull for once<g>.