[Coco] Rainbow Digitization: Competition?

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 10:07:27 EDT 2009

On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 12:38 AM, theother_bob<theother_bob at yahoo.com> wrote:

> [...]

Aye, but you can simply hit refresh to have a tedious task replaced
with an easier one, so the nice random distribution is destroyed by
the evil nature of man :)
Human nature being what it is, I think using a leader board to
motivate will have the side effect of making easy tasks more desirable
than difficult tasks.  Probably not a big deal considering the
project, but that was why I thought giving more credit for doing more
difficult tasks might be a good idea.