[Coco] Rainbow Digitization: Competition?

theother_bob theother_bob at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 5 00:38:37 EDT 2009

----- Original Message ----
From: tim lindner <tlindner at macmess.org>
To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 4, 2009 7:19:26 PM
Subject: Re: [Coco] Rainbow Digitization: Competition?

Aaron Wolfe <aawolfe at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think both a 4 day leader board and an all time hero list would be
> more motivating :)

I understand. I should have said more motivating for new users. I think
an all-time leader board is a good idea. I might take that up this
weekend.

> Also, some tasks are much more difficult than others.  Perhaps 1 point
> for verifying article pages, 2 for boxing ads, 3 for ocr check, etc.
> etc.

I would need more convincing for this to be implemented. :)

--
tim lindner
tlindner at macmess.org                                              Bright

Since they appear to be randomly disributed, I'm sure over time they would be distributed evenly enough to be statistically inconsequential, especially for the highest contributors.

Bob.