[Coco] some progress...

Stephen Adolph twospruces at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 17:28:58 EDT 2009

yes I am aware that the OS is different.

There are a lot of applications for coco written for the base machine however.

It  looks to me like you give up on those applications.

For example - can I still use EDTASM if I am currently running a
Nitros-9 system?

Or are you forever just switching back and forth, to suit the task at
hand?  Sounds like that is the case.

cheers.

..Steve