[Coco] flat panel LCD TVs - WAS Re: nitros-9 support

Stephen Adolph twospruces at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 21:20:38 EDT 2009

Hey, thanks.
I'll do some reading and get up to speed.

Since I don't have a multipak, and for now I think I can live with
floppies, I'll just keep on doing what I am doing, which is
re-learning coco.

Now that my drive story is sorted, and my file transfer story is
sorted, I need to sort out my monitor now.

I'm thinking that a used 13 inch flat panel TV with composite input
would be the ticket.

Anyone ever use  one of those as a coco3 monitor?

..Steve