[Coco] EPROM-based boards

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sun Aug 2 19:32:50 EDT 2009

Hello fellas,

Tomorrow sometime I'll be raising the price of the Wireless RS-232
Paks back up to cost value or slightly above, as I've been selling
them below cost for quite a while now.

If you want one for $49, now is the time.  See the coco3.com front page.

I'd also like to try pushing these nice boards out bare or in Do It
Yourself kits.  For the kits, I'll probably just take each custom
order and quote back a price based on what parts you want
included.  That is, if you already have some of the more expensive
chips or parts that make up a wireless pak, you can use yours and save.

The bare 6551/EPROM boards will be about $10.  A rock-solid durable
case will be about $8, 6551 will be about $5, and the other chips and
parts will be cheaper.
I doubt I'll have an order form for this kind of customizing, so I'd
like to take e-mail orders and return a quote, and if agreed I'll
e-mail a PDF invoice and accept a PayPal or personal check/MO payment.

You can use these small boards to make wired 6551 paks, game paks,
wireless bluetooth paks, and various other project boards.
--
Roger Taylor

http://www.wordofthedayonline.com