[Coco] Making .dsk images under vista

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Thu Apr 30 18:38:59 EDT 2009

In a message dated 4/30/2009 4:33:59 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
kishtailor at lavabit.com writes:

>Personally. I hate vista and refuse to use it. Downgrade to xp  pro.
>It'll save you a lot of sleepless nights.

>Sent via  iPhone by O2

I used to feel like that too until I upgraded my laptop
with more memory.    Now Vista performs well for me.
If you are having problems with Vista, add more Ram
to your system if you can.   You will need at least
1 GB to get the full benefit from Vista and more than
that would be better.

Roy