[Coco] Wireless pak

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Thu Apr 30 23:17:12 EDT 2009

To anyone waiting on their wireless pak to arrive,.. due to a recent
printer problem, some packages will contain a Super CoCo Archive DVD
instead of the printed manuals.  On the DVD will be 5 or 6 PDF
documents for the pak and related technical specs.  A few boxes only
have the pak, and I apologize.  However, I posted a link to the PDF
files all .zipped up, on the front page of coco3.com.

Because I'm not making much of anything off these paks after
overhead, I refill my own ink cartridges for printing the
manuals.  To anybody sticking tape over a cartridge hole, might I
suggest a ball of putty instead.  Works wonders.  Because I was using
a strip of tape, air was getting in the cartridges and making it
impossible to print labels or manuals.

I now think I will print only the key manuals and also include the
archive DVD as a bonus which contains all the manuals in PDF
format.  Sound good?

--
Roger Taylor

http://www.wordofthedayonline.com