[Coco] Amateur Radio Software

Sean badfrog at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 14:54:09 EDT 2009

Actually, I remember seeing CoCo doing SSTV stuff too.  The owner of
the company my mom worked for had a huge ham setup, he'd show it off
when he hosted parties.
This setup actually used the CoCo connected to the Robot interface.  I
was really amazed by the technology.  I thought he said he had written
it himself in assembly.  It held one picture per floppy, with a LOT
more colors and better resolution than the CoCo could do by itself.

Probably no chance of him still having that stuff though, I know he
got out of the ham and CoCo hobby many years ago.