[Coco] Amateur Radio Software

N8WQ exwn8jef at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 14:32:30 EDT 2009

Good Afternoon folks,
Back in the late 1980's I had a lot of amateur radio related CoCo
software. Sadly, I got rid of my software when I started to use PC's. I
am in the process of collecting amateur radio software written for the
CoCo. If you happen to know where I can find some programs in a archive
somewhere, please let me know. One of the programs I had was a really
cool program to copy SSTV slowscan TV pictures. I remember I showed my
ham buddies my CoCo program and they were amazed. The club station was
using a Robot SSTV interface and they had to spend a lot of money for
it. The CoCo solution was a lot cheaper and more fun. LOL

O. Alan Jones

--
N8WQ - Canal Winchester, Ohio
http://exwn8jef.googlepages.com/home