[Coco] I think I hit a nerve with my CoCoList Survey on email.

Tim Fadden t.fadden at cox.net
Fri Apr 24 01:26:38 EDT 2009

Another option with a mail account at least for me is a web interface
for my email account.  I can go there first and delete the emails I
don't want to download.
 Although I have no problem with a 20mb down,  5mb up link.  I like the
forum, which I check at least every other day, along with the list.  I
have had better help/interaction on the forum than the list I must say
though.