[Coco] CoCoList and the Web, was Re: CoCoList Survey on email but no web browser access CoCo users.

Rod Barnhart rod.barnhart at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 14:42:34 EDT 2009

> If "biased" includes "finds them annoyingly awkward, slow, SPAM-ridden,
> and difficult to utilize" then there is more than one of us...

Annoyingly awkward and difficult to utilize are mostly opinion (though
some are that way due to poor implementation as well). Slow is a
matter of implementation. Spam-ridden is a matter of inadequate
anti-spam measures and mailing lists are prone to the same issue.

But I prefer mailing lists for most things as well ;) (Not to take
anything away from Roger. Coco3.com is a great resource, forums and
all)

Rod