[Coco] DriveWire

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Sun Apr 12 23:07:16 EDT 2009

I don't care to argue, as I don't have that much respect for Microsoft products (the last Microsoft product I liked was Multiplan, and they didn't write it).  Just show me an example of somebody (not a Microsoft employee or contractor) installing a supported Microsoft OS on bare metal in this millennium.  I can do it with any of a dozen Linux distros.

Ward Griffiths        wdg3rd at comcast.net

<home.comcast.net/~wdg3rd>