[Coco] DriveWire

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Sun Apr 12 22:53:41 EDT 2009

Well, he was talking about 'doze 3.1, which was about the last release that worked on everybody's bare metal rather than having a custom CD supplied with the machine.  I won't touch 'doze with a stick unless the job requires it (too often), but 3.11 was the last that was marginally acceptable.  But by the time that was released I was into Linux and ten years before that I got into Xenix (the only Microsoft OS I ever liked) and OS-9.  (Side effect of being a Tandy support geek even at the retail level).

Ward Griffiths        wdg3rd at comcast.net