[Coco] Countries represented WAS:OT: CoCo-era "Red Dwarf" sci-fi special next week

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Sun Apr 12 21:50:17 EDT 2009

We sold plenty to folks from north and south of the US borders in the early 80s.  North didn't get too far (there's only one country up there) but south went as far as Patagonia.  (I worked in RSCCs in Las Vegas and Los Angeles).
Ward Griffiths        wdg3rd at comcast.net

<home.comcast.net/~wdg3rd>
(page has stale links and resume is not up to date as I'm employed at a dead end job with a health plan and if I quit for a short-lived high-pay consulting gig, La Esposa will make me homeless before the first check arrives)

The Bible says (in Palms 90:10) that "The days of our years are threescore years and ten", yet Xtians frequently defy G-d's will and continue to preach rather than commit suicide on their 70th birthday.  Yeah, the Psalm says you're allowed to live to eighty, but you're going to suffer if you do that, so you might as well just kill yourself.  Suicide is not a sin in the Old Testament, and I can't find the spot in the New Testament that changes the status.  (This blasphemy is an original from me [wdg3rd], the sort of thing I strive for).