[Coco] Countries represented WAS:OT: CoCo-era "Red Dwarf" sci-fi special next week

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Sat Apr 11 21:01:38 EDT 2009

Bob Devries wrote:

> The original editor of Australian Rainbow (later to become Australian
> Coco) was Greg Wilson. When Greg died, Graham Morphett took over.

Yes, that's right - recall the rather tragic circumstances. My father was
helping out in the transition - through the Sutherland Coco Users Group run
by Ian Annabel. I recall for a few weeks we were actually producing the
cassettes at our place. IIRC part of my job was to place the orange?
stickers on the tapes.

Regards,