[Coco] Somewhat OT - SWTPC 6809 Restoration Project

Joel Ewy jcewy at swbell.net
Sun Apr 12 20:46:13 EDT 2009

Thanks.  Unless it is different from what is already online at
swtpc.com, I'm probably set.  I wouldn't mind a little more descriptive
documentation about actually running the computer than the assembly
instructions, and schematics, but between those and the datasheets for
the various chips it shouldn't be too difficult to figure out how it's
supposed to work.  But I'll definitely file this post away in case...

JCE