[Coco] Artifacting on LCD?

Mike Pepe lamune at doki-doki.net
Thu Apr 9 23:40:45 EDT 2009

I'm not surprised. They were M68k and 6809 compatible, which may be why
they had 5 digits. They were known as the "Raster Memory System". One
chip was called the Raster Memory Controller. I forget what the other
one was called. I had some advance info datasheets but I don't believe
they ever were released. Looks like the data was released in 1986, I did
find a scan from the Master Selection Guide, but that's about it.

Oh, "Raster Memory Interface" was the other one :)