[Coco] Artifacting on LCD?

Mike Pepe lamune at doki-doki.net
Thu Apr 9 22:31:54 EDT 2009

It's pretty simple to do. You just scan the program and figure out where
it sets the VDG mode and change it from RG6 to CG6, insert some code
somewhere to set the palette registers to the proper values, and bingo-
artifact colors.

Well, sort of. It still doesn't look as good this way because the
composite video smearing smoothes out the edges. This method makes
things kind of jaggy.

I did this to Ms. Maze and a couple of other games at one time.