[Coco] SSP with NitrOS9

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Thu Apr 9 02:05:01 EDT 2009

On Wed, Apr 08, 2009 at 03:10:14PM -0500, Boisy Pitre wrote:
> Truth be told, Willard, it's a great idea, but I cannot take credit
> for it.

That's what I like about you, Boisy.  Not only are you an honest
programmer, you're a scrupulous one.

> Keydrv, and snddrv were busted out of CC3IO (now VTIO) by the Level 2
> Upgrade bunch.

OK, I didn't know that.  Splitting up CC3IO was definetely a good
call.  Just looking at all the different joydrv's says that.  There's
only, what, five of them?  Same for Clock2.

>I agree that having a snddrv_ssp and sndrv_orch90
> would be cool.

I thought you might.  :-)

> Regarding SuperBoard, cannot say too much :)

Maybe by the time they're ready, I'll be able to afford one. :-)

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA
  -- R.E. Howard